9330 Island Dawn Street, Las Vegas
Are You Thinking of Buying a Home?
Before You Search Homes For Sale In Las Vegas Nv, Read Our Home Buying Process Below.
First, are you ready to buy? Answer these four questions. If you answer yes to all of them, you are probably ready to buy a home.
- Do you have a steady, reliable income? In other words, have you been employed on a regular basis for the last two years and do you expect to maintain your employment?
- Do you have a good record of paying your bills? Have you made regular, on-time payments? If not, read on; there is still hope.
- Do you have money saved up for a down payment and closing cost? Many home buyers think that a down payment of 20 percent is needed. It's not. Many loans exist today that allow buyers to put down 10% to as little as 3% on the purchase of a home. So don't give up just because you can't come up with a 20% down payment.
- Can you pay the mortgage each month? As well as additional costs that go along with homeownership, such as taxes, insurance, and maintenance?
Simplifying The Home Buying Process
- Meet with a Realtor
- Get Pre-Qualified with a Mortgage Lender
- Search for your Home
- Make an Offer
- Open Escrow
- Due-Diligence : Inspections, Repairs, Appraisals, etc.
- Closing Day
Why Own Real Estate Today
- Housing is typically the most conservative, leveraged investment.
- You're already paying for housing whether you own or rent.
- Its a tangible investment and a nest or money when you decide to sell
- There is tax benefits when owning a home
- You own a piece of the American Dream. Yes the American Dream is still alive.
How We Find The Best Home For Sale In Las Vegas and Henderson
- We preview the best properties that are on the MLS daily
- We have a team that focuses several hours a day calling neighborhoods looking for future sellers.
- We reach out to "for sale by owners" for off market properties not on the MLS
- We have a team focusing on foreclosures and short sales
Determine Your Current Situation
- What is your time frame to move into your new home?
- If you are renting, is it a lease?
- Do you currently own a home?
- Does your current home need to be sold first?
- What are your concerns about purchasing?
- How long do you plan to own your home?
- Do you have a good source of income?
- Are you current on your bills?
- Are you qualifying on your own or do you have a Co-signer?
Why You Should Get Pre-Qualified
- The best of homes sell quick.
- Sellers are looking for the most qualified buyers when making decisions.
- Having a pre-qualification letter shows the seller that you are prepared and serious to purchase.
- You know your buying power.
- Make sense of all the numbers: Interest rates, mortgage payment, down payment, closing cost.
- We have lenders to recommend that matches your needs.
Determine The Requirements of Your Ideal Home
Have Money On Hand
- All written offers must accompany a good faith deposit usually equal to 1% of the purchase price.
- Inspections typically cost $300-$500 or Less.
- Home appraisals typically costs $500.
Purchasing Your Home
Any major purchase requires research, careful analysis, consideration, and thought. Home buying isn't any different! Determining the right location, the number of bedrooms or bathrooms needed, and outdoor space is the easier things. However, there are many other factors to think about in your home search. From your initial search to the moment you get the keys to your new home, I will be there, guiding you through the process. I can even help connect you with mortgage professionals to get the best rates.
As an area expert, I can help educate you on the different neighborhoods, schools, and other local community amenities that suit your lifestyle.
Buying A House In Las Vegas is Easy and Exciting!
When you hire and work with our team of Las Vegas Realtor, we help streamline the process of buying a home and make it easier for you. I’ve aligned myself with the top professionals in the industry, and once an offer has been accepted, I will personally help facilitate the process to close on the home. By working closely with mortgage brokers, title and escrow companies, home inspectors, and home warranty companies we will provide you with the best service possible!
First Time Home Buyer Program
If you are a First Time Home Buyer and are interested in the First Time Home Buyer Program, Contact Us for more information about the program and other rebates we offer to all of our clients.
LAS VEGAS AND HENDERSON HOMES FOR SALE
226 Nautical Street, Henderson
1136 Strada Pecei, Henderson
4683 Ametrine Court, Las Vegas
350 E Desert Inn Road Unit H105, Las Vegas
8370 Lost Lake Court, Las Vegas
5094 Village Drive, Las Vegas
1405 Vegas Valley Drive Unit 107, Las Vegas
5639 Merced Street, Las Vegas
6305 Stonegate Way, Las Vegas
3301 Turquoise Road, Las Vegas
203 Red Horizon Terrace, Henderson
5965 S Bronco Street, Las Vegas
3739 Robert Randolf Way, Las Vegas
101 W Kimberly Drive, Henderson
48 Wildwing Court, Las Vegas
904 Lotus Falls Street, Henderson
9137 Gemstone Drive, Las Vegas
2801 Cameo Circle, Las Vegas
LVR MLS deems information reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2023 of the Las Vegas REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.